Our skin is full of cells called fibroblasts which contain growth factors that help keep the skin rejuvenated by producing collagen. Fibroblasts decrease as we age and in turn, the number of growth factors decreases as well. The decrease in growth factors combined with environmental factors such as UV rays and pollution can lead to skin that becomes wrinkled, loses elasticity and develops skin spots.
Dr. Herskowitz offers AQ skin solutions in his San Francisco practice which apply growth factors directly to the skin to moisturize and heal the skin by diminishing wrinkles. Here are just a few of the products in the AQ line of skin serum’s and how they can help reverse the signs of aging:
This AQ product is gentle enough to use around the eyes but strong enough to work hard at helping tighten and smooth the skin. The benefits include:
- Reducing the appearance of crow’s feet and other wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes
- Help correct dark circles under the eyes
- Conditions and moisturizes the skin around the eyes
This AQ product offers many benefits including:
- Decreased fine lines and wrinkles
- Potential to naturally increase collagen
- Improved skin texture
- Diminishes the appearance of sun and age spots
This AQ serum is perfect for post-op care and for after those spa treatments. It’s also great for those who just feel their skin could use a little extra help as it contains the highest concentration of growth products. Benefits include:
- Encourages healing after skin resurfacing treatments
- Calms irritation and inflammation after skin treatment
- Helps enhance the body’s own restorative process to stimulate collagen production and reduce signs of aging
And our patients agree that this product line produces noticeable results in a short time period.
“AQ Active Serum is an amazing product. After just one week of using the serum once a day, I noticed a vast difference in the look and feel of my skin. My skin felt softer and looked much more youthful, with fewer wrinkles and a greatly enhanced looking texture.”
– Mike B., San Diego, CA
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call us at the San Francisco Stem Cell Treatment Center at 1-800-318-6006.