Colleen Galvin, PA
Health and Wellness Specialist
Colleen Galvin is an extremely experienced and talented health and wellness specialist. She is a licensed Physician Assistant (PA). Colleen holds degrees from the University of Osteopathic Medicine, the Emperor’s College of Traditional Oriental Medicine, and a doctorate from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine. We are very proud to have her join our Team!
She uses a diverse range of treatments to personalize her care for each patient. She has a specialized knowledge of advanced regenerative aesthetic treatments, male and female sexual health, bio-identical hormones, weight loss, sports medicine, functional, regenerative and oxidative medicine, neurotransmitter therapy, osteopathic manipulation, orthopedics, and acupuncture.
- Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT)
- Stem Cell Treatments
- Orthopedic, Sports Medicine, and Joint Injections
- Sexual Enhancement
- Hair Rejuvenation
- PRP Facials
- Facelifts with Juvederm, Radiesse, Fat, Stem Cells, Umbilical Cells, Exosomes, and other fillers.
- Threads and threading procedures
- Medical and aesthetic Botox, Dysport, Laser Therapy
- Functional Medicine
- Weight Loss Programs and Management
- HCG, HGH, Diet, Exercise, Fasting, Cleansing and Detox Programs
- Advanced IV Vitamin & Mineral Therapy & Chelation
- Ozone Treatment
- Pain Management
- Osteopathic Manipulation (OMT)
- German Biological Medicine, Homeopathy, Bach Flower Remedies
- Chinese Herbal Medicine