Christina McGold, LMP
Christina began serving patients with Vodder Method Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) in 1994. She was captivated by the power of the lymphatic system, our white blood cell immunology army to heal everything our bodies battle. The VODDER Method MLD appealed to her scientifically, logically, and kinesiologically. Christina has treated over 10,000 patients (accounts records in 2000) and follows the MLD protocol, whilst manually directing each patient’s army to best eradicate Dis-Ease. She believes the best approach to the body’s cry for help is an individual campaign . Each body is unique and requires its own special techniques for optimal health, which we calibrate as needed. Vodder MLD is an ancient form of medicine that has been scientifically documented since 1932 by Emil PhD and Estrid ND Vodder. Based on science and physiological response that have proven to motivate your army to fight free radical cells, or unwanted cell conglomerates, tumors. They’re originally from France, developed clinics in Denmark and moved their teachings, with documented studies , through Europe. Innumerable studies have been done with huge range of variables proving, again and again that our own immune system is the best defense against numerous armies of harmful cells that are continually attacking us.
Christina joined with Dr Ahvie Herskowitz, MD in 2010 to revolutionize the way we approach medicine to test allopathic (western) medicine, and converge with holistic medicine bridging the gap betwixt the two.
Christina would like to provide you with a wonderful experience, whether you choose to simply pamper yourself, take time to destress, or if there are areas of your body you would like to focus on. She has many certifications, and will tailor your massage, incorporating a myriad of healing modalities, some listed below:
- Vodder Method Manual Lymphatic Drainage: an old protocol to mobilize your immune system/white blood cell armies to enhance immune function, detoxification, and increase full body blood circulation
- Swedish Massage: gentle, relaxation oil massage
- Trigger/Stress Point Therapy: working on specific knots, resetting muscle proprioception; setting long muscles short and short muscles long to balance, posture/skeletal system
- Deep Tissue: combination of Swedish, Trigger and Stress Point therapies, with the intention of accomplishing postural restructuralization.
- Injury Rehabilitation: focused medical deep tissue on a specific site or injury area (including home hydrotherapy instructions)
- Acupressure: working the traditional Chinese medical acupressure points on hands, feet, and ears that correlate to meridians
- Polarity Therapy: an old hands on, scientifically measurable-balance protocol for the electromagnetic field of the body
- Reiki: Christina is considered a Master Practitioner, providing an old Japanese energy treatment developed by Master Usui, which is passed on through many lineages, to address physical, emotional, and mental conditions
- Aroma Therapy: medicinal use of natural plant extracts to enhance your massage
- And many more…
Your massage includes personalized instructions to continue your healing plan at home:
- Hydrotherapy (using moisture to conduct either hot or cold)
- Deep breathing
- Gentle stretches
- Yoga postures
If you have questions about a bill or other information, then please call us directly at 1 (888) 453-6825.
Any and all statements and opinions are provided for educational information and are not intended for medical diagnosis. As with all medical treatments and procedures, results may vary on an individual basis.
We are closed on Federal Holidays.
Where we are
Anatara Medicine | 1700 California Street, Suite 520 | San Francisco, CA 94109 | P: 1 (888) 453-6825 | F: (415) 345-0059