We use a wide variety of diagnostic laboratory testing to document deficiencies and areas that may require optimization.
Testing and Diagnostics
Of the 1,000+ data points we measure, we focus on those that are predictive of positive health outcomes. These are called “predictive biomarkers”. To establish the root cause of your condition, our practitioners typically recommend a number of in-depth and sensitive tests. We target the most important, yet fundamental systems in the body, which many standard-of-care practitioners and clinics may overlook. The use of sophisticated biomarkers at our center include genomics, measures of immune function, neurochemical function, basic cell repair functions, and measures of metabolism and detoxification.
Some examples of our testing paradigm include:
- Genomic Analysis – Genomics refers to study of how genetic information influences the function of an organism. There are hundreds of thousands of variants in our genome which can provide unique data on risks and predispositions for cardiovascular and neurological disorders, metabolic disorders, nutritional deficiencies, and on aging. This information provides important insights into health optimization and disease prevention for the specific needs of each individual client.
- Epigenomic Analysis – Epigenomics is the study of modifications on our genes by various influences from the environment. Toxic exposures, nutritional and hormonal deficiencies, stress, chronic infections and many other processes may adversely impact the expression of our genes. Our testing measure hundreds of biomarkers, which provide invaluable information on how our environment affects our health. These biochemical abnormalities are usually missed in conventional testing. When properly identified and analyzed, these biomarkers allow for personalized treatment plans to improve complex chronic conditions, increase our cell repair functions and improve the natural progression of aging.
- Chronic Illness Assessment – Mold toxicity, Lyme disease, heavy metal toxicity, organophosphate toxicity, electrosensitivity, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, autoimmune conditions, and many other chronic ailments are often associated with abnormalities of your immune system’s response to your environment. We analyze the state of immune system and look for the causative agents with specialized tests and then provide specific treatment plans tailored to your needs.
- Microbiome Analysis – The microbiome is a community of microorganisms that live in and on plants and animals, including humans. It includes bacteria, viruses, fungi and other microorganisms and has been found to be crucial for human immunologic, hormonal and metabolic homeostasis. Research has shown an imbalance of the microbiome may be associated with various diseases and chronic illness. We provide advanced tissue testing of stool and serum which may assist in the diagnosis and treatment of unhealthy gastrointestinal conditions.
- Lyme Disease – We look for Borrelia, BartoneIla, Babesia, Ehrlichia, and Anaplasma in a single urine sample, which looks for antigen DNA and not reliant on an immune system response that can lead to false-negative results. We test to detect organisms and co-infections that cause Lyme disease by measuring specific antibodies or DNA fragments of pathogens using blood or urine specimens.
- Cancer Care Assessment – While conventional tests and their results are vital to treating disease, further biomarkers can be assessed to help design a custom protocol for you. These tests provide information such as: genetic sequencing, circulating tumor cells, chemo sensitivities, micronutrient analysis, and risk assessment to detect relapse and recurrence possibilities.
- Longevity Assessment – Our approach to Longevity is driven by strategies to increase quality of life or “healthspan”. While we use tests that examine telomere length, our system biology approach includes comprehensive testing of biological and genomic markers that specifically measure metabolic function, immune function, many cell repair functions, and mitochondrial function.
- Sexual Wellness Assessment – Sexual wellness and performance is based on many factors or causes. We perform laboratory tests to evaluate hormone, cardiac and metabolic status as all three are critical in determining the root cause of male and female symptoms and dysfunction.
In addition, we also provide these additional assessments:
- Cardiovascular Health Assessment
- Neurological Health Assessment
- Immune Health Assessment
Call 1 (866) 988-1257 to schedule an appointment!
If you have questions about a bill or other information, then please call us directly at 1 (866) 988-1257.
Any and all statements and opinions are provided for educational information and are not intended for medical diagnosis. As with all medical treatments and procedures, results may vary on an individual basis.
We are closed on Federal Holidays.
Where we are
Anatara Medicine | 1700 California Street, Suite 520 | San Francisco, CA 94109 | P: 1 1 (866) 988-1257. | F: (415) 345-0059