Nerve Entrapment, Neuropathy, or Pain?
The most common entrapment neuropathy is carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). It has a lifetime risk of 10%, which increases to a staggering 84% in patients with diabetes. The second most common entrapment neuropathy is cubital tunnel syndrome.
Traditionally there have been very few options for dealing with nerve entrapments that cause mobility issues, neuropathy, and pain without getting risky surgeries.
- Over-the-counter pain relievers
- Cortisone injections
- Avoiding activities that aggravate the compression
- Splints and braces
These options can sometimes provide short-term relief; however, the pain and numbness tends to come back, requiring more drugs, injections, or activity avoidance.
To get off this merry-go-round of temporary solutions, we address the underlying cause, relieving the entrapped, pinched or compressed nerve. Doing so addresses the source of the painful and uncomfortable symptoms, causing them to subside quickly.
Amazing New Solution to Nerve Entrapments without Surgery
Nerve entrapments cause discomfort and disability. Most patients are included to avoid surgery, and we couldn’t agree more.
Surgery may or may not fix your issue, which is risky and sometimes worsens things.
A person should try everything possible before undergoing the knife.
This new nerve entrapment resolution therapy has helped hundreds of patients and is safe and effective.
Sometimes, neuropathies, pain, and discomfort can be immediately relieved after a single treatment.
And many of these patients were told surgery was their only remaining option!
How are we able to get such results?
We address and resolve the root cause– the nerve impingement. Once the nerve impingement is relieved, the pain subsides, and the neuropathy often disappears.
It’s that simple.
The treatment is also not complicated and doesn’t require surgery. It is a highly precise, targeted treatment guided by ultrasound and performed at the impingement area. The treatment is conducted right in the doctor’s office.
- Nerve impingements due to anatomical defects, trauma, or surgery
- Cubital tunnel syndrome
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Tarsal tunnel syndrome
- Ulnar nerve issues
- Pinched nerve in the hip
- Other non-responsive nerve impingement syndromes
- Chronic / non-responsive lower back, shoulder, joint or musculoskeletal pain
- Chronic post-surgical pain
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Cancer pain management
Benefits of this Procedure
- Immediate pain relief
- The entire procedure takes around 45 minutes
- Outpatient, go home the same day with relief
- Little to no recovery period
- Get to work immediately after the procedure
- Avoids high-risk surgeries
- The procedure also helps heal the area while relieving entrapments
- Ultrasound diagnostic offers superior or equal specificity and enhanced soft-tissue resolution and specificity vs. MRI
- Myofascial adhesions, soft tissue abnormalities, and joint architecture become visible under ultrasound.
- Defects and impingements can be seen during physical exam/motion palpation
- Clinically abnormal findings may be immediately compared with the contralateral side
- Treatments often have no long-lasting side effects or residual tissue scarring.
- Cost-effective over more expensive imaging approaches of CT or MRI
Get Nerve Impingement Relief Today
Anatara Medicine offers this exciting new and innovative way to resolve your carpal tunnel, cubital tunnel, and other nerve impingement issues without the risks and side effects of surgery!
This breakthrough therapy is practiced by only a few doctors in the US, and we are one of the most experienced clinics using this therapy.
Learn more about how to resolve your pain, be active, and enjoy life again.